Henry started middle school. He has to get up an hour earlier this year while his brothers sleep in. He had a lot to tell us when he got home. He had a few little adventures that I'm sure were not funny at the time, but he managed to laugh about them by the time the day was over. I'm so proud of the way he is jumping into this new experience. I'm looking forward to watching him grow even more during this year.
Jack started 5th grade and has the same teacher Henry had last year. He brings home so many stories and Henry loves to compare his experiences from last year. I can't wait for parent teacher conferences. I have a feeling we will have plenty to talk about.
Eli started 3rd grade. He is very excited about his teacher and that they get to earn tickets for good behavior for different auctions put on throughout the year. I know he's going to have a great year!
I got to sneak in and get a picture of Jack and Eli at their desks.
No comments:
Post a Comment