It was amazing to see all the different commands the Tigers knew.Our adoptive families journey through life
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Tigers & Passports!
We had another fun day on Monday. Brent was off from work and the boys were off from school, so we went to the zoo. It was a nice day and the animals seemed a lot more active than usual. We almost had the whole place to ourselves.
It was amazing to see all the different commands the Tigers knew.
On our way to the zoo we got the mail. There were 3 small packages one addressed to each boy. I wasn't sure what they were, so I passed them back for the boys to open. We soon heard Jack say, "I know what it is. Come out of there little Passport!" Brent and I were so surprised, it has only been 2 weeks since we sent for them. We all need to get a few more shots, and we'll be ready to go. We just need a referral and court date, and time for a few more fundraisers. Okay, so maybe we should say we're one step closer. :)
It was amazing to see all the different commands the Tigers knew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment