The boys were so excited about the first day, they woke up at 6:00 and were ready over an hour before we needed to leave.
Eli is in 2nd grade now. He is so happy to have the same teacher Henry and Jack had when they were in 2nd grade.
Jack is now in 4th grade. He has the same teacher Henry had last year.
When I picked them up, Eli was so excited to share about his teachers magic tricks and that she played the guitar for the class.
I asked Jack about his day and he told me about a lever in the classroom that the teacher switches and the room goes to no gravity. I was really curious about this one.
Henry told me he already got a checking account and an email address. He also explained, while laughing, the teacher had named 3 chairs in the classroom. Dr. Love,(a love seat) Mr. Awesome,(a recliner) and The Destroyer (a bean bag that got flat and ate the innards of a previous bean bag).
When Brent Got home we took the boys out for Dorito Tacos. They all had a lot to talk about. This is when I discovered the gravity switch Jack was so excited about was just a made up detail of his day. I guess he was trying to top the magic.?
No comments:
Post a Comment