Our adoptive families journey through life

Our adoptive families journey through life

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween brought to you by Aunt Rashelle

Eli designed his costume again this year.  He found the wig at a party store and picked out yellow "feathers" and instructed me where to pin them to his black shirt.  My sister found the bird mask at a second hand store.     

Jack chose Dumbledore.  I think he really just wanted a soft blanket like robe.

Henry was a last minute throw together costume.  My sister sent me a link to this costume idea and I quickly through it together on Halloween.  I wasn't expecting all the attention.  One person asked to take his picture, the little kids walking by looked very concerned, and he was the buss of the neighborhood.  It was a big hit. Thanks Aunt Rashelle!

We spent the evening in my sister's neighborhood.  My parents came and we all ate dinner together and had a great time.

1 comment: