We no longer have a referral.
These 2 children A & A live very far away. They have been moved around from place to place. Told they have a new family wanting to take them home. Not long after they receive this news they are moved again and told they will not be getting a new family after all.
This is the hard part. Hearing these stories of innocent children living as orphans and watching time after time as a law, a piece of paper or someone's bad choice keeps them from joining a family. This is the world we live in, things like this happen everyday. I knew this all starting the adoption process. Somehow it's different now. I know their names, I've seen their pictures, I've dreamed about them becoming part of my family. Now I'm just supposed to toss these kids aside and wait on the next ones to come along. How do I do this? These children may never have a family.
The reality is the only thing I can do is pray for them. Trust that He will take care of them. He is in control and I'm choosing to wait on Him to tell us what's next.
We are so sorry about this, guys. Sadly, we know just how this feels, and the grief is very real. Praying for you and your family. We will all press on together believing that God has called us to this, and that he will finish what he started in our families.
ReplyDeleteWe love you and are so sad with you.
ReplyDelete