Our adoptive families journey through life

Our adoptive families journey through life

Friday, September 24, 2010

Guy night

Since I am not a very good blogger I don't have a picture of this, I really have no excuse, I failed. Henry's soccer team went to the Maize High soccer game last night. The team got to walk out on the field with the Maize High team when they were being announced and then while they were doing their pregame chant they had the little guys stand in the middle of their circle. Henry's team also got to play soccer on the field at half time with a giant inflatable soccer ball. Oh and they got a cool tattoo. Henry and I made it until about half way through the second half when it began raining rather hard. It was a good guy night out for the two of us.

Update: Thanks to the coach I have a couple pics.
On the field when the players were being announced.

As you can see it was a pretty fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment