Our adoptive families journey through life

Our adoptive families journey through life

Friday, May 10, 2013

Referral

We are waiting for these little feet to be coming home.
We received our referral for a 5 year old boy and his 3 year old sister on Wednesday night and officially accepted today.  We are now waiting for our court date, so that we can go meet and adopt them.  After that we can show pictures.  The boys are really excited to finally see their siblings.  It had been a really hard week with lots of prayer and giving the adoption to God and his timing.  Wednesday night our prayers were answered.  It still doesn't feel real to me, maybe I am just guarding my heart?  I want to be excited and I have had brief moments, but not like I expected.  I guess nothing about this has been what I expected.  God is good and he is in control, that I can count on.
Brent.

1 comment:

  1. Love both of your hearts in this! I am so excited to see your family grow. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete