I took the Friday of Memorial day weekend off, so we could have a four day weekend. We used that time to visit our friends. Dan, Angie, Zeke and Juda recently moved to a farm house with a couple acres in Iowa.
Our boy's always have a great time playing together, but being on the farm is a whole new level of fun.
On our hike to the creek behind the house they enjoyed hiding in the grass.
Picking rhubarb and asparagus for dinner was a treat.
They created water world in the yard. They found worms to stick in the water and watch them go through the maize. Not sure their headlights were necessary during the day, but you can't say they weren't prepared.
Dan and I had plenty of "Help" with the tree house. I'm not sure who had more fun. Although, Dan and I didn't go down the slide, so maybe the boy's did.
Eating outside is always a good time.
Making smores, playing with fire, and enjoying each other. Like camping out, but with a comfortable bed.

Eli loved the chickens. Eli, Jack and Juda were often found in the chicken coup "loving" the chickens. It might be considered tough love, but love none the less.
Angie, Dan, Zeke, & Juda. It was hard to say goodbye. We left our dear friends and met my Aunt Ann at the cemetery to visit my grandparents grave. From there we headed home, well, actually the airport.
Brent.
No comments:
Post a Comment