Our adoptive families journey through life

Our adoptive families journey through life

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Adoption Update

We are still waiting.  A lot of waiting.  We hadn't heard of any referrals since February.  Then last Friday one was given.  Then on Monday another was given.  Still another was given yesterday and our agency assures us their are more to come.  I'm not sure what number that makes us on the list, all I know is we are one of the top 5. We are so excited to finally see movement again.



4 comments:

  1. Celebrating with you!!!!! Oh, I just can't wait to see God complete what He has started in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Coppock Family! I came across your blog through this latest yahoo group activity and am so excited to watch your journey in these final stages. Hopefully you will get your "call" soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Coppocks!! I know where you are on the list!! Email me (my info is on my blog) if you'd like to talk. We are right behind you, also requesting siblings thru CHI.

    ReplyDelete