This is a really late post, but that's the way it goes. The boys and I had Martin Luther King day off, so we all went to the zoo. The boys each brought a friend, so we had to drive two vehicles. Kind of weird, but as Melanie said, it will probably be something we will have to get used to.

Allegedly, our zoo does not have a camel. I will not name names, but her initials are aunt Rashelle, oops. If anyone can identify this animal, please do so.


Well, this picture didn't turn out so great. Not sure what I did wrong, but it's supposed to be a picture Jack, Dakota, Henry, Keaton, Eli and Andrew in the jungle.
We had a great time at the zoo. Although it's pretty hard to have a bad time. A day off in January and only needing a light jacket is pretty good.
Brent.
HA HA you are so funny! FYI I took the kids to the children's farm 2 weeks ago to see that camel. And glad you took that pic because we didn't even see the silly thing! It was the very first time the boys have ever been to the children's farm. But we were pre-occupied Lincoln and Max had an unfortunate run-in with an angry goat. We may try back in a few years.
ReplyDelete